Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Roasted cauliflower and casperita coconut curry (vegan)

In this week's veg box I got green cauliflower and a casperita squash which is kind of like a white pumpkin.  I knew I was in for a busy week at work therefore I decided to make something that would last me an entire week. So I had a go at Abel and Cole's Cauli and Coconut curry, using the casperita squash as the 'other veg'.

It took a while to make, but thanks to my new food processor, it took less time than it would have done using my hand blender to make the sauce. This seems to taste better when reheated as when I had it yesterday it was a bit 'meh' but today it was an improvement.

I really do recommend roasting cauliflower, I'm not a big fan of cauliflower, but roasted the flavour is a lot nicer.





No comments:

Post a Comment