Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Tropic ABC Skincare Set and Refresh Herbal Roll On

For the past 29 years my daily skincare regime has mostly consisted of washing my face with either soap or a face wash and that's about it. I've dabbled with different things, but I'm lucky to have pretty good skin so I generally don't have a need to do anything different.

However, when I signed up to Tropic, my starter kit included their Deluxe Skincare collection, which includes amongst other things their Smoothing Cleanser (with free bamboo cloth), Vitamin Toner Refreshing Spritz, Skin Revive Nourishing Cream Concentrate and Refresh Herbal Roll On.  As Ambassadors are encouraged to try the products themselves and I'd ran out of face wash I thought I'd give it a go and I've been using it ever since!

Although they costs more than what I usually spend on face wash, a little bit goes a long way and the pumps on the bottles ensure that you don't accidentally pour out more than you need (a problem I often face). I generally use two to three pumps of cleanser and toner and just one pump of the nourishing cream because it's so concentrated.  The bamboo cloth is surprisingly soft and I found it really good at taking makeup off at night. All the products in the ABC skincare kits smell divine and the cucumber extract in the toner makes it really refreshing, perfect for early mornings. The great thing about Tropic products as well is that you can recognise ALL the ingredients in them and there are no long worded chemicals with unpronounceable names!



Although my skin is pretty good, one thing that I do feel self conscious about are the dark circles I have under my eyes.  However, using the Refresh Herbal Roll On twice a day under my eyes has really improved it and I now feel confident going without my concealer. Here's a picture I took this morning, with no concealer, I am however wearing Tropic's lash extension mascara which I will write about another time!



You can buy them all separately or you an get the ABC Skincare Kit either with the Refresh Herbal Roll On or with the Face Smooth Brightening Polish (great for people with dry skin).  Or if you really want to treat yourself the Deluxe Skincare Collection comes with the roll on and the polish PLUS Organic Elixir Oil (again great for dry skin) and a Tropic headband.

You can buy Tropic Skincare products from my website here: https://www.tropicskincare.co.uk/shop/amycox/products/dynamic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment