Pages

Sunday 28 September 2014

Seitan Sunday- Seitan Roast Pork Stuffing joint

This week's Seitan Sunday, and last one for MoFo is courtesy of my Uni friend, and fellow Vegan blogger Flash Gordonette.  When I saw her post for this roast pork and stuffing joint last week, I knew I had to try it!

I pretty much stuck to the recipe, except I could find my jar of sage (I swear I have some, somewhere!) so I used mixed herbs.

It was pretty difficult getting the breadcrumbs and crushed walnuts to stick to the roll and eventually I gave up and just dealt with the odd bald patch. I served it with plenty of roast potatoes, leftover stuffing, peas and gravy.




My slice fell apart a bit, but the others seem OK.

It was really yum, and I have plenty left for lunches throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! I haven't had a roast in SO long. I feel like it's beginning to be roast season again so I'll have to make one asap!

    ReplyDelete