Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wrap It Wednesday

This week’s wrap was based on this lentil and black bean tacos recipe, however instead of black beans I used kidney beans and instead of tacos we had tortilla wraps, served with salsa and guacamole.



I wasn't too keen on this recipe, the lentils didn't ‘mush’ together as I had liked, so it was just flavoured lentils and kidney beans. Perhaps it would have worked better in a slow cooker, cooked for a longer time with a little more liquid so that the lentils start to break up and take on more of a mushy texture.


I went to a Cake Liberation Front meet up, hosted by Caroline of Tea and Sympatico straight after work so I took my wraps with me to eat as lunch and a light tea.  A write up of meet up will follow tomorrow as part of Apple Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment